- Please email us to confirm your exact dates, number of occupants and beds, and that you would like to proceed with your booking.
- We will then email you 2 documents:- Rental Agreement: This is done online through DocuSign. You will receive an email from them explaining how to fill out the document.
– Down Payment (30% of rental amount): If your booking is more than a month (4 weeks) away, you will receive an invoice to be paid. You can make a bank transfer to our bank account (bank fees are the clients responsibility). We recommend using Transferwise for international payments. You can also make secure credit card payment with PayPal if you so choose, in which case you would receive an invoice from them (3% fee added) .
If your stay is less than a month away, we will send you an invoice for the full rental amount as well as for the security deposit.Please keep in mind we can only block your dates once both these steps are completed. We recommend you do this as soon as possible.
- Four weeks prior to your stay, we will send you the invoice for the balance (70% of the rental amount) as well as for the security deposit.
- Once the final payment is received, we will email you a link to the arrival document in which you will find all the necessary information for getting to the apartment, such as transportation, door codes, as well as our contact information.
We highly recommend you read this document and take a copy with you in your carry on luggage as it contains important information about your arrival.
- At the end of your stay, we refund your security deposit within 7 days of your departure, according to our terms and conditions (If paid by card through PayPal, refund is made directly to your card).